Head of Translation Team & Specialist Legal/Technical Translator
Lisa Eiden, M.A.
Specialist legal/technical translator at ABP Burger Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH since April 2019.
Lisa Eiden has been specialized in legal and technical translations in the field of intellectual property for several years and deals with various IP-related technical texts. She is a publicly appointed and sworn translator for the English language (Regional Court of Munich I).
The translation team ensures that your patent applications, contracts and other technical texts are translated accurately and consistently and are treated confidentially. We use modern translation resources such as CAT tools and terminology databases to implement the highest level of quality and consistency for you. We also work closely with the firm's patent attorneys and attorneys-at-law to ensure that our translations always meet the highest legal, technical and linguistic standards.
- Technical translations related to European and international patent, trademark, design and competition law
- Certified translations
- IP-related terminology und research work
- Translation of various technical texts in the field of intellectual property, in particular patent applications, technical specifications, (license) agreements, judgments and orders, briefs, marketing texts etc.
- Terminology and research work including terminology management in corresponding databases
- Use of CAT tools and terminology management systems
- Providing advice on linguistic questions and ensuring consistent communication
- Project management and coordination
- Desktop publishing
- Several years of experience working at an international IP law firm in Munich as a legal/technical translator
- Publicly appointed and sworn translator for the English language (Regional Court of Munich I)
- Master of Arts in Translation Studies, Heidelberg University, focus on technical translation (technology, medicine, economics), 2016
- Bachelor of Arts in Comparative linguistics, literary studies and translation, Saarland University, 2014
- Four-month internship in Los Angeles in the course of the undergraduate studies