Thinking of IP development, protection and management,
one thinks of ABP - worldwide.
Flexibility. The path to the goal.
Willingness to perform. Always and everywhere.
Solution orientation. Achieving results with creativity.
Curiosity. As a profession.
Excitement. Energy for success.
Patent law nationally and internationally
- Patent applications
- Proceedings before patent offices
- Patent examinations
- Patent enforcement
- Innovation support
Trademark law nationally and internationally
- Trademark applications
- Proceedings before patent and trademark offices
- Trademark examinations
- Trademark enforcement
National and international contracts and agreements
- License agreements
- R&D agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements
- IP purchase agreements
- Contracts relating to the compensation for employee inventions
- Cooperation agreements
Further IP-related legal services
- Design law
- Unfair Competition Act, competition law
- Internet and domain law
- Compensation for employee inventions
- Legal evaluation of search results
- and many others
Patents and utility models are IP rights for protecting technical inventions. Correspondingly protected inventions represent a significant value for companies as well as for private individuals and protect the results of specific research and development projects or spontaneous ideas or problem solutions.