The Legal 500 2021
Veröffentlicht am 9. November 2021
The Legal 500 | Austria - Patent Litigation
This country-specific Q&A provides an overview of Patent Litigation laws and regulations applicable in Austria.
- Which acts constitute direct patent infringement?
- What are the key defences to patent infringement?
- On what basis are damages for patent infringement calculated? Is it possible to obtain additional or exemplary damages?
- What are the biggest patent litigation growth areas in your jurisdiction in terms of industry sector?
- What are the biggest challenges and opportunities confronting the international patent system?